Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Wet N Dry Holder

Hi All,

As part of working on the steering wheel polishing I'm using a lot of Wet N Dry (aka emery) paper.
I have a nice rubber holding block which means all my paper is nicely the same size, 1/4 of a standard sheet.
I normally precut the sheets (rolls not easily availible here) and this means I end up with a pile of sheets.
In order to make it easier to manage and store them last night I made a storage rack.

Piece of 40mm flat aluminium and some 40mm buldog clips from the office that I found.

Few holes and some pop rivets and voila :-




Hold a LOT of paper and 15 different grades.




Hope you like, feel free to copy.

Cheers,
Richard B.

Next . . . . . More on the steering wheel.


1 comment:

  1. It would be unfair to describe your Pride and Joy in the same sentence as quoting your words: "a pile of sheets".

    So I shall resist. ;-)

    ReplyDelete